Availability: Contact us via IM, email, text, or call for stock availability.
- 🔨BYPASS OPTION MADE AVAILABLE ON ONE TRACK. It is never an easy job to install a double track bypass kit. Sometimes the clearance you have is not enough, sometimes the gap between the two doors is too large, and sometimes it just feels like frustrated to put all the pieces together. Now, with our single track bypass option, installing a bypass kit has never been easier. You can just follow the steps for a standard double door kit and replace the regular hangers with the bending ones.
- ⭐NOT ENOUGH SPACE? NOT A PROBLEM! Ever frustrated that the ordinary bypass hardware taking too much space with its bulky appearance? With the new innovation of our single track bypass system, we design the bypass system to be simplistic at the same time super-efficient to use. It only requires 8 inches clearance and if you are short in the room between the top of the door to the ceiling, the single track bypass will be a perfect choice.
- 👍QUALITY IS 100% UNDER CONTROL. We picked the most premium carbon steel to make the hardware heavy-duty and sturdier than the competition. The black powdered coating makes the paint stays forever and will not be scratched off. The wheels of the roller are made of high-quality nylon which ensures minimal noise when it glides on the track. Each complete track can hold a door weight up to 200 lbs.
- 😀BARN DOOR HARDWARE INSTALLATION MADE EASY. I understand it is stressful and time-consuming to mount the double-track bypass because you have to level the two flat track correctly and complex installation for the bypass doors. So do I! Homacer single track bypass allows your beautiful barn doors to slide bypass with each other on JUST ONE TRACK. You will also receive the step by step instructions with fractional measurements concise word instructions with pictures.
- ⏰MONEY AND TIME SAVER FOR YOUR PROJECT. Tired of spending a hell lot of money and time when searching for the proper size and type of hardware at the big box store? Not the case here! We provide track sizes from 4FT to 20FT with a reasonable price. We also improved our packaging to make sure you will get everything you need in a timely manner! No more hassle to go back and forth for the missing or replacement parts.
- lag bolts
- Steel Hangers
- Door Stoppers
- Anti Jump Pads
- Floor Guide
- Installation Manual
- Junction Plate (If the track size is above 7.5FT)
*The overlap measurement is 9 3/4” when you mount your hanger/roller minimum of 1 5/8” from the edge of the door. You must add this overlap on top of your opening calculation to get your overall opening width and divide that by how many doors covering that opening to get each door's width*
1. Only the hardware is for sale, doors are not included.
2. The hardware package only has lag bolts for wooden wall/drywall. If you are installing the hardware on a concrete wall, please send us a message asking for specialized bolts.
3. All tracks that are 7.5FT and under coming in one piece. All tracks that are 8FT and above are connected by multiple tracks using a junction plate. Thus, the spacing between the middle two holes may not be 16 inches. The 8FT track is connected by two 4FT tracks. The 16FT track is connected by 6FT+5FT+5FT tracks.
4. The hardware is compatible with door thickness from 1 3/8'' to 2''. If you have a door that falls out of this range, please let us know your exact door thickness so that we can put shorter hex bolts for your thinner doors or longer hex bolts and spacer extenders for your thicker doors.
5. You can hang doors up to 220lbs for a complete set of hardware. If you have a super heavy door, we recommend you put a header board, put more hangers for this door or switch the nylon wheels to our metal wheels for better security.
6. We now provide a free track length customization service for you. No matter how long you want the track to be, such as 9ft 6in, 12ft 3in, ... You name it. Our professional blacksmith is here to cut the track for you. Simply order a track length option that is right above your desired track length and let us know the exact length you want. For example, if you want 12ft 3in, order the 13ft and tell us to cut it down to 12ft 3in for you.
7. You need to have at least 8'' clearance (from top of the door to the ceiling).
1. We offer free returns for any defective orders. If it is not our problem, such as you just no longer need it, you will need to pay for the return shipping fee.
2. We cannot accept returns for any installed or painted barn doors nor the hardware. Returns are not available for any customized products. If you insisted to return the installed products, we will apply a 30 dollar restocking fee to your refund.
3. Please note, we can not issue a refund when you did not return the order or the return package is in transit.
4. Once the returned item is received at our warehouse, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-4 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!